Hey guys! How are y’all enjoying this week so far? Well, I don’t know about you but I am FEELIN’ this weather! I’ve been spending a lot of time on the front porch. It’s my favorite place to be lately. And I’m getting a lot of good family time in this week. We just celebrated my Dad’s 70th birthday, I have one nephew graduating from high school and another one graduating from college (already!) and then we have Mother’s Day coming up. Lots to celebrate!
Anyway, a few weeks ago I shared our downstairs bathroom renovation. I got so many sweet comments from you guys! I told you The Dream Team has mad skills. (I strive to acquire their talents.) I’ve had a lot of questions about where we found everything so as promised, I’m back with a resource guide.
Like I said before, we wanted this bathroom to feel light and fresh and look more modern. That’s how we decided on a combination of gray and white tiles. Most of the questions and comments I’ve gotten have been about the tile, which is what really makes an impact in this bathroom. I’m a believer in the power of tile people! Click through each line below to link through to the source.
All Tile is from Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- Floor-Style Selections Calacatta White Glazed porcelain wall tile, 6×6.
- Floor-Style Selections Mitte Gray Glazed porcelain mosaic square medallion tile, 12×12.
- Shower-American Olean Starting Line White Gloss ceramic wall tile, 4×4.
- Shower-Allen + Roth Emperador Espresso Marble natural stone wall tile, 3×8
- Grout-TEC Invision Delorean Grey Sanded Premixed Grout- Lowe’s
- Wall Color-Polar Star by Valspar Paint.
- Blinds-(we lucked out on a clearance item that was the size we needed)- Lowe’s
- Pedestal Sink-Craigslist
- Shelf and Towel Rack – DIY’s.
- Hand Towel Ring-Yardsale
- Towels, Rug and Candle Holder- Tuesday Morning.
- Toilet Paper Holder- TJ Maxx
- Garden Stool- Ross
Shopping for the bathroom was actually a lot of fun. Well, for me anyway. I’m sure if you asked my husband he would give you a different answer. There were more than a couple of late night shopping trips to Lowe’s. Something we don’t do together very often is shop, so I enjoyed it while it lasted. Haha!
* You can read the original bathroom renovation post and see some more photos by clicking here. Hope all you mamas out there have a Happy Mother’s Day!